Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DVD UPDATE: 10/28/08


BOO!

Did I scare you??? Well, ladies and gentlemen, Halloween is almost upon us! Can you believe that November is this Saturday? Man! October really flew by didn't it? This whole year's been flying past us like gangbusters! I gotta say though, I couldn't be more happy about it! Hope you all have some awesome costumes ready for Halloween, I know I do!
Anyways, let's get on with this week's DVD UDPATE!

November 11
*
November 18
*
*

(Includes: It Happened One Night, You Can't Take It with You, All the King's Men, From Here to Eternity, On the Waterfront, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia, A Man for All Seasons, Oliver!, Kramer vs. Kramer, and Gandhi)

December 23
*
*
December 30

*
*
*
*

January 6
*
January 13

*
*
*
*
*

January 20
*
*

February 3
(One of my all-time favorite Disney animated films!!!)
Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

No comments: